Multipurpose Pre-Impregnated Fiberglass Wrap
Installs in minutes!
- Plumbing repairs
- A wide array of home repairs
- Agriculture use
- And much more!
How to Install
Prep the surface.
- Roughen surface of target area with sandpaper from prep kit.
- Wipe clean with rag or paper towel.
Prep the wrap.
- Put on rubber gloves provided in box.
- Take the Hydra Dragon Wrap out of the package and submerge in water in a clean bucket or large container for 5-7 minutes.
Wrap the surface.
- Remove wrap from water and begin wrapping affected area. The first layer of wrap should be a complete 100% overlay. Each additional wrap will use a 50% overlay method – e.g., a 2” wrap will be 1” overlay, a 6” wrap will be 3” overlay, etc.
- When you reach the end of the affected area, continue to wrap back to the start until all the entire wrap is used.
- Allow wrap to cure for 30-60 minutes.
- Job completed!
Eye & skin irritant. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
WARNING: Product contains glass, epoxy resins, MDI, amines and diluent mixture.
Do not breathe dust or vapor. If grinding or sanding, wear appropriate face protection. Wear protective gloves, clothing, face and eye protection when handling product.
If swallowed: rinse mouth, do not induce vomiting. Notify the POISON CENTER immediately. If on skin, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If inhaled, move person to fresh air. If symptoms or irritation persist, get medical attention.
Store product in cool place.